Ruth is an experienced work place strategy coach and music teacher with a compassionate, empathic, and enabling approach.
She works creatively with a range of skills/resources across a broad spectrum of clients/students.
Ruth offers a safe, open, and honest space where clients can relax and express themselves in their own way to realise, release and embrace the gifts within.
Being acknowledged, seen, and heard with a desire to understand is always at the heart of Ruth’s sessions.
Clients often report increased awareness, light bulb moments, and deeper understanding at identity level.
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) certificate in coaching for Neurodiversity
- Certified Youth Mental Health First Aider
- Transformational Healing Level 2
- Certified Clean Language facilitator
- Certified Listening Space/Coming to Calm facilitator
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus.)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
Ruth has years of experience coaching clients/students to develop their unique abilities and be at their best.
- Neurodiversity in the workplace / classroom
- Mental/physical health: self-esteem/value
- 22q Deletion syndrome
- Personal development & well-being
- Best learning styles: revision & exam techniques
- Music as therapy