Unlock your inner genius with the new Genius Finder
The Genius Finder is our strengths-based assessment platform, which has been designed to support neurodivergent individuals explore the most common work-related strengths and struggles.
A simple and powerful tool for individuals and organisations, helping you find the hidden talents in your business.
Written by Dr Nancy Doyle, it provides personalised practical strategies to support you and your organisation to help positively shift business performance.
What are the benefits of using the Genius Finder?
- Understand what everyone needs to work at their best, for 94% less than a full Workplace Needs Assessment.
- Provides every user with instant access to a tailored personalised and editable report, with an average completion time of 10 minutes.
- Gain organisational insights into the adjustments that work best for you and predict any pain points before they become problematic. (Genius Finder Pro)
- Make better informed adjustment decisions that have the potential to deliver positive ROI, almost immediately.
How does it work?
The strategies of the Genius Finder have been used by Genius Within clients for over 11 years.
All strategies are based on a range of independently validated occupational psychology tools that demonstrate evidence-based practice.
Unlock all 66 updated psychometrically validated questions over 13 categories with the Genius Finder.
We have a test users manual for those with an interest in psychometric testing.
Navigate an intuitive interface by answering 66 questions, generating a personalised Visual Profile and downloadable Report that draws from 450 strategies. On your Dashboard, delve deeper into strategies, and craft and annotate your own Action Plan, available for updates and downloads at your convenience.
My Genius Finder
My Genius Finder is an online strengths profiler tool built to assist neurodivergent and neurotypical individuals in exploring their strengths and challenges in the workplace.
It is a simple, powerful and accessible strengths-based application, designed to help you find your hidden talents.
Written by a team of psychologists led by Dr Nancy Doyle, it provides personalised practical strategies to support you across all areas of your life.
Individual ‘My Genius Finder’ membership costs just £42 (£35 + VAT) for 12 months unlimited access and free upgrades.
You can download and keep your accessible pdf report forever with no further fees.
There are no hidden costs and you will not be charged for anything else.
Genius Finder Pro
Unlock your organisation’s hidden talents
What are the additional benefits of using the Genius Finder Pro for organisations?
- Understand what every employee needs to work at their best, for 94% less cost than a full Workplace Needs Assessment.
- Provide every user with instant access to a tailored personalised and editable report, with an average completion time of 10 minutes.
- Gain organisational and departmental insights into the adjustments that work best for employees and predict pain points before they become problematic.
- Make better informed adjustment decisions from your dashboard that have proven potential to deliver positive ROI.
- Tailored pricing and features to suit the needs of your organisation
- A certified secure SaaS platform conforming to ISO 27001
Genius Finder Testimonial
“The Genius Finder Platform is user friendly, and the report provided is very useful for our trainees as a first step into understanding their neurodiverse strengths, and useful strategies and adjustments, prior to any assessment.”
Health Education England
Get in touch
To find out more about the Genius Finder and how it may be able to help you, please contact us