Do you want to make a positive impact at work?
At Genius Within, we value our staff and are aware of the vital role that each and every one plays in our mission to support neurominorities to unlock their full potential.
As an organisation we are driven by our business values:
- We are passionate about empowering our clients and colleagues to be the best that they can be.
- We are professional and do what we say we will.
- We are open and transparent and will always keep each other up to date, even when we cannot deliver.
- We show integrity by being exemplars of the models we coach and manage by.
- Our continued success is built on a foundation of mutual loyalty.
We are looking to hear from individuals who are committed to providing a high level of support to those in work, looking for work, in education, or in the criminal justice system in line with our core values.
Committed to diversity
At Genius Within, celebrating differences and helping people to find their inner genius is central to everything that we do. We recognise the benefit that a diverse team can offer and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are a disability confident leader and are committed to supporting Ban the Box, a community-led campaign calling for employers to value skills over unrelated criminal convictions.
Genius Within is currently working with several leading employers to support neurodiverse/neurodivergent candidates through their internship programmes. Details of the roles our clients are currently recruiting for can be found on our external vacancies page.
Get in touch
To find out more about working for Genius Within, please get in touch with our HR team