Linda’s background is in the social care sector, working to empower and advocate for and alongside neurodiverse adults. During her career she has mentored social work students
and coached and supervised teams these experiences developed her coaching skills.
Her passion lies in empowering people to reach their full potential by examining their strengths with them and enabling them to develop practice and use strategies in the workplace. She
uses various coaching methods to connect with clients in a positive way.
Where appropriate, she uses humour, art and meditation. The feedback Linda has received describes her as calm and empathic, while still keeping clients on track, and helping them to implement achievable and realistic goals.
- BSc in Social Work
- Certificate in Social Care, Management/supervision Module
- Practice Teacher Assessor Award
- Preparing to Teach in the Long Life Sector (PTLLS)
- Access to Higher Education Art and Design
- Prevention of Dementia
- Management of Crohn’s Disease
- Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Alcohol Dependency
I worked for Essex County Council in various roles. During this time I worked alongside clients who had a Learning Disability, Dementia, Mental Health needs Neuro differences, Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Seizures, and Acquired brain injury.
I became a manager and used my coaching and supervision skills with my team. My last post of fifteen years was coaching Managers in the caring professions, private sector. I have been an Associate Coach with Genius Within for nearly seven years.
- Caring for family members through cancer and end of life.
- Past personal experience of stress and anxiety.