As an experienced accredited coach and NLP Practitioner, Claire is passionate about enabling people to be their best and achieve their full potential. Creating a safe space for clients to share their experiences and challenges and enabling them to find the answers. She uses a strengths-based approach empowering clients to create their own personalised strategies.
- ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (Clean Language)
- ILM Endorsement in Performance Improvement for Neurodiverse Conditions
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- MBTI Practitioner Step I
- MCIPD – Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- 2:1 BA (Hons) Business Studies
- Member of the ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management).
Claire has experience of Dyslexia and Dyspraxia in her family and is passionate about supporting and enabling people to make the most of their abilities by understanding and playing to their unique qualities and strengths.
Working as a freelance coach since 2017 Claire has been coaching across a range of sectors and occupations. She is particularly passionate about supporting neurodiversity in the workplace and has been working as an Associate Coach with Genius Within since 2018.
Claire also specialises in management and leadership development, designing, developing and delivering bespoke development programmes, facilitating team development and OD Consultancy.
She has more than a decade’s experience in the Health Sector working with a range of clinical and non-clinical roles and experience levels.
Previous experience in HR and Organisational Development in multinational organisations.