PhD in Business
Skilled psychology instructor and systemic thinker with progressive psychology work experience in the areas of coaching, organizational development, data analysis, job analysis, succession planning, competency modelling, training and development, and DEI. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Passionate about educating organizations about neurodiversity by engaging management, and empowering, and enabling workers to learn and succeed.
Professional qualifications and memberships:
- PhD in Business (I/O) Psychology,
- M.S. Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Member of the American Psychology Association (APA).
- Member of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP).
- Relevant CPD: Clean Language
- No of years working as a coach: 3
- Specific industry experience: I have consulted and coached in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, public safety, higher education, IT, legal services, and sporting events, as well as others.
While I do not have an official diagnosis, I was in special education throughout my general education experience (K-12). I had learning disabilities in Math and Language