Steve possesses a vast and diverse wealth of knowledge and expertise accumulated over 27 years, working in various industry sectors – and developing his career. Steve works within business improvement, as well as career and neuro coaching.
Passionate about supporting others, Steve has worked as a Neuro Coach for 15 years, developing and supporting individuals with Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia through dedicated coaching programmes. Steve helps recognise and covers strategies for managing neurodiversity within work environments, in order to empower people and help for them to regain their sense of control within both their professional and personal life.
- 2016: AON Hewitt Leadership Development Program
- 2010: Six Sigma Master Black belt
- 2006: Certificate in Training Practice, CIPD
- 2003: Six Sigma Black Belt Course, Process Management Int
- 2002: Statistical Process Control, XR Training and Consultancy
- 1998: NEBSM Introductory Certificate, NEBSM
- 15 years as a Neuro Coach
Steve has worked as a neurodiversity coach for over 15 years. Throughout this time, he has supported and developed individuals with the likes of Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD. Steve has also been influential and successful in his work as a career coach – guiding people through difficult situations and whilst showing empathy, and understanding his clients’ needs and requirements.