Helen is a skilled and compassionate coach, coach supervisor and occupational therapist whose work is grounded in academic rigour and experience from working with a diverse range of clients. She has a deep curiosity and intuition about people and believes that a client’s narrative is the best way of getting to know them; where they are in the context of their lives and where they might be thinking about going.
Personal development; career and transitions; recovery from burnout or long-term illness/absence; managing mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching – Middlesex University
- Accreditation at Senior Practitioner Level – EMCC
- Certificate in Supervision of Coaches and Consultants – The Tavistock Institute
- Post graduate qualification in Vocational Rehabilitation
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling – Gestalt Centre
- BSc in Occupational Therapy – Brunel University
- MSc in Occupational Therapy – Hogeschool van Amster
Helen’s experience has been rich and varied working with all grades of staff across the European Commission in Brussels as part of their internal coaching programme, and more recently with South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust on a project supporting adults with mental health conditions back into work. She continues to work with the NHS Leadership Academy as well as running her own coaching and therapy company.