Theresa is a passionate coach who partners with coaching clients so they can use their strengths to establish a flourishing work and home life.
Theresa has had a varied background in education and in running her own business and has experienced many of the highs and lows that life can bring. Being able to draw on her strengths and reframe her thinking has enabled her to thrive during difficult circumstances. Now, being able to bring that experience to coach others to do the same, is what she loves to do.
Theresa particularly enjoys bringing the fun into coaching, especially using nature and Lego. After all, it’s easier to thrive and flourish when we enjoy what we do and are having fun.
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology, Distinction (2016 – 2019 P/T DL) University of East London
- Certificate in Dyslexia and Literacy in the Primary School Setting (2011) Dyslexia Action
- Certificate in Education (further education) Distinction (2000) University of Reading
- Further Adult Education Teaching Certificate (1997) Trowbridge College
- BA (Hons) Psychology 2:1 (1991) The University of Strathclyde
Theresa has used coaching skills all her working life in education, with neurodiverse/divergent children, and in the fitness industry, to support others to build on their strengths and live a thriving life, eventually taking the permanent step into coaching. She also has experience in teaching, and training and development. Theresa coaches both as an associate coach and in her own business supporting people through difficult periods of change in their lives so they can move forward with positive growth.