Caroline is a Chartered Psychologist with over 25 years’ experience working in a range private, public and third sector organisations. Over the years she has coached a wide variety of clients and colleagues at all levels and different stages of their career. She has worked as an associate coach for Genius Within since 2013.
She also currently lectures on the Industrial and Work Psychology MSc programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
Caroline is passionate about supporting neurodiversity in the workplace and the higher education sector. She uses a strengths-based approach in all her coaching to help clients identify their and achieve their full potential.
- Chartered member of the British Psychological Society
- Qualified in a range of psychometric testing
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Post Graduate level qualification in Coaching and Mentoring
- Caroline is also a fellow of the Higher Education Academy and is working on her own PhD, focusing on factors influencing career choices.
- Caroline has significant lived experience of dyslexia and dyspraxia through her own immediate family.
Caroline has worked as a coach for over a decade, after a successful commercial and consulting career spanning a number of industries.