It’s time! In the past decade there’s been massive changes in the neurodiversity field and it’s time to celebrate...
Nancy, , blog, Neurodiversity, prisons, Work and Health Program, awards, disability, ERSA, hidden disability, neurodiversity, Social Inclusion, 0
Following the news of our ERSA award wins last week, I (Nancy) wanted to drop my own note and comments on...
- Neurodiversity versus the medical model – why The Employables is the story we need to watch
- #TheEmployables – Nancy’s story
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Head of Criminal Justice at Genius Within and autism role model
- Celebrating Neurodiversity
- There’s a lot in a name… Diversity vs Divergence