I’m going to tell you ‘A Tale of Two Schools’….. Tale One: fighting for legally compliant inclusion For the...
Kate Gilbert, , Access to Work, AD(H)D, ASD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, Neurodiversity, Tools, 0
Psychology at work: improving wellbeing and productivity in the workplace 20 November 2017 Recently launched, the British Psychological Society’s...
- Neurodiversity versus the medical model – why The Employables is the story we need to watch
- #TheEmployables – Nancy’s story
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Head of Criminal Justice at Genius Within and autism role model
- Celebrating Neurodiversity
- There’s a lot in a name… Diversity vs Divergence