For many years, conditions like autism and Tourette syndrome (as well as as ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia and more) have...
Nancy, , Autism, blog, Employable Me, Mental health, Neurodiversity, Tourette Syndrome, Tourettes, Tourettes, Asperger's, Autism, neurodivergence, neurodiversity, The Employables, TheEmployables, tourettes, 0
Human potential is neurodiverse. In our species, there is variety in size, color, personality and intelligence – for a...
Nancy, , ASD, blog, Blooming Genius, dyspraxia, Autism, DCD, Equality Act, schools, SENCO, SEND, special education, systemic inclusion, 0
I’m going to tell you ‘A Tale of Two Schools’….. Tale One: fighting for legally compliant inclusion For the...
- Neurodiversity versus the medical model – why The Employables is the story we need to watch
- #TheEmployables – Nancy’s story
- The #Neurodiversity Debate – Opinions from Tanya Phillips, Head of Criminal Justice at Genius Within and autism role model
- Celebrating Neurodiversity
- There’s a lot in a name… Diversity vs Divergence