Do I need a psychologist?

A Psychologist can diagnose Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (also known as Developmental Coordination Disorder, or DCD), Dyscalculia and is able to identify typical ADHD difficulties in the workplace, though usually this also includes a referral to a clinician to ensure that there are no medical issues related to the condition.

Autistic Spectrum Condition, Tourette’s Syndrome and other neurodiverse issues such as anxiety and depression should be formally diagnosed in by a specialist clinician. A cognitive assessment is, however, very useful for establishing how the conditions affect work performance and identifying strengths.